Our Privacy Notice
Keeping customer information secure is very important to all of us at iScrubs.com. This notice explains how we collect handle and disclose personal information about you.
Our Policies and Practices to Protect Your Personal Informaiton
We protect personal information we collect about you by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed applicable law.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you, other applicants, and authorized users for many reasons, including to help identify you, service and manage your account, and broaden our relationship with you. We collect this information from a number of sources, including the following:
- Information provided by you on Account applications and other forms, including identifying information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information.
- Information obtained through your transactions and relationship with us, our our affiliate websites and customer service calls.
- Information provided by other third parties, such as demographic firms, in connection with marketing programs.
Information We Share with Others
We may use and share any and all of the information described above for legitimate business activities, subject to applicable law, with the following (these examples are not intended to be all-inclusive):
- Any or all iScrubs.com websites and our affliates (employees, contractors and agents)
- Any and all Scrubs Etc. retail stores and our affliates (employees, contractors and agents)
- Any and all manufacturers who ship merchandise directly from their facilities to our customers
- Any and all outside auditors, professional advisors and service providers who assist us with servicing Accounts, like preparing billing statements, responding to customer inquiries or marketing firms who assist us with better understanding our customer.
- Any valid legal process such as a subpoena, court order or search warrant